Ardell Lash Wispies Black Invisiband Eyelashes flatter your eyes with a natural look. Eyelashes are lightweight and comfortable enough for daily wear. Flattering contour design flatters any eye! Lashes feature a clear, lightweight band that connects the hair strands. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity. Ardell lashes are made from sterilized 100% human and synthetic hair.
How To Apply:
- Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Check that the lashes fit your eyes. If the band extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors.
- Carefully remove one of the sterile eyelashes from the packaging (keep packaging for storing your eyelashes after usage).
- Apply a thin line of LashGrip Adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set.
- Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band, securing the lash to your lid. Repeat these steps for your other eye.
- Lightly apply a complimentary shade of mascara to your natural lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with your Ardell lashes. (optional)
How To Remove:
- Starting at the outer corner of the eye, gently peel off the strip lash.
- Remove the adhesive from the band and place lashes back in tray for re-use.
- Made from sterilized 100% human and synthetic hair
- Natural looking
- Can be reused
- Safe to wear with contact lenses
- Suitable for daily wear
Best Suited For: Large Eyes | Deep-Set Eyes